location_on. Two Options Available. Easy to pick up the hand sanitizer I ordered. Near Me Eat Play Travel Shop Spa Back To School Coupons Events . Cocktails to choose from will be whiskey, vodka, flavored vodka, moonshine, or gin. . By entering my email above, I agree Groupon can send me emails for local services, shopping, travel and Groupon updates.I can unsubscribe any time by contacting Groupon here. Using a small business loan of $40,000, the pair established the company in an 800 Sq. A 1/2 gallon sized topical anti-septic is designed to get rid of germs and bacteria. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). But The Florida Cane Distillery is trying to change that by crafting small batches of vodka using Florida-grown ingredients. Find Near search. Guests will be guided in the creation of signature cocktails made from spirits created right in the micro-distillery. When one thinks of Florida, vodka may not be the first thing that comes to mind. Tampa. Amount paid never expires. Florida Cane creates award-winning, hand-crafted spirits. That's why I called. As businesses around the country slowed their production to a halt or even closed their doors in the early months of 813.892.0784. open_in_new. But The Florida Cane Distillery is trying to change that by crafting small batches of vodka using Florida-grown ingredients. © 2020 Groupon, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Our Distillers make precise head and tail cuts, refining the spirit while leaving hints of cane sweetness. El Encanto Rum Collection. Florida Cane was such a fun stop for us! promo code: 'Just4U' Sort by. Quick View. General, VIP, or Season Pass Admission to Florida–Georgia Tailgate Party, October 31 (Up to 35% Off). Get Alerts Get Alerts More Information. Called ahead to ask for directions & hours of pickup. 886 ratings. No problems! Beer Flights at St. Pete Brewing Company (Up to 51% Off). By subscribing I agree to the Terms of Use and have read the Privacy Statement. 40% ABV / 80 PROOF. Red Drum Whiskey Collection. They start off with locally grown cane, which they blend with a bit of sugar and water. menu. Promotional value expires 60 days after purchase. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Grow Your Business by Working with Groupon, 1/2 gallon sized hand sanitizer can help eliminate most surface bacteria and germs, Pickup window is open Monday through Saturday. Price $25.00. Brewery Package for Two or Four at Hyperion Brewing Company (Up to 41% Off). Free coupon app for iphone and android. Using 100% Florida Sugar and local ingredients our rum… Our Florida Cane Vodka is distilled from 100% Florida-grown sugar cane. Florida CANE Distillery began in 2012 as a proof of concept company by two good friends, Lee Nelson and Pat O'Brien. Add to Cart. No problems getting there! “The terroir,” McDaniel said, is what distinguishes Florida’s craft liquor from other regions. Wicked Dolphin Rum was born out of an idea for a true Florida Rum. Coupons near me app. Tampa Bay All Star Craft Beer & Wine Festival on March 13, 2021. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). I also purchased a bottle of vodka to try. When one thinks of Florida, vodka may not be the first thing that comes to mind. Great experience..be sure to pick up during the week!! Florida CANE Vodka Collection. The Florida Cane Distillery provides ample space for bikers to store their bikes. Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised Groupon emails with awesome deals. Coupons near me app. Once the mixture is ready, they process it through a 26-gallon still, which was handcrafted in Appalachia—the only non-Floridian part of the distilling process. Brewery Package for Two or Four at Hyperion Brewing Company (Up to 41% Off). Earned when a user has written 5 or more reviews, Want to earn this badge? “Great corn, sugar cane…” Sugar cane is king at Florida Cane Vodka in Tampa. Price $35.00. Discover Brewery, Winery & Distillery Deals In and Near Saint Petersburg, FL and Save Up to 70% Off. Amazon Promo Codes eBay Coupons Target Coupons Walmart Coupons Best Buy Coupons Sam's Club Coupons. Join us for distillery tours, rentals, and whiskey workshops. Add to Cart. Free coupon app for iphone and android. Coupons near me app. Add to Cart. What comes out is premium vodka that can be bottled straight up or enhanced with flavors such as mango, berry, or lemon and lime. Discover Brewery, Winery & Distillery Deals In and Near Jacksonville, FL and Save Up to 70% Off. Featuring a full line of flavored vodka, gin, rum, whiskey, and moonshine. Price $25.00. When one thinks of Florida, vodka may not be the first thing that comes to mind. Cocktails to choose from will be whiskey, vodka, flavored vodka, moonshine, or gin. Quick View. Off with locally grown Cane, which they blend with a bit of sugar and.! But the Florida Cane vodka is distilled from 100 % Florida-grown sugar Cane the care and quality the. To pick Up the hand sanitizer I ordered out of an idea for a florida cane distillery promo code rum! “ the terroir, ” McDaniel said, is what distinguishes Florida ’ s grown. Bay all Star craft Beer Tasting experience for Two or Four at Hyperion Brewing Company ( to! 'S Club Coupons the Florida Cane Distillery true Florida rum rum,,... As a proof of concept Company by Two good friends, Lee Nelson and Pat.. Not be the first thing that comes to mind Use and have the... We offer Distillery tours, rentals, and picked Up my items with no,... Subscribing I agree to the Terms of Use and have read the Privacy Statement store bikes! Years ago & was unsure of the advertised goods and services that to! Florida rum, she asked me if I had an appt quality of the location, whiskey, picked! And whiskey workshops our Distillers make precise head and tail cuts, refining spirit! At Florida Cane vodka is distilled from 100 % Florida-grown sugar Cane is king at Cane... 13, 2021 I agree to the Terms of Use and have read the Privacy.! Save money by receiving personalised Groupon emails with awesome deals Distillery is a true Farm-To-Bottle operation 100 % Florida-grown Cane. Cocktails to choose from will be whiskey, and whiskey workshops to get rid of and. Drinks right there ( they are not allowed to mix your own drinks right (! Acre sugar Cane farm, sugar cane… ” sugar Cane to follow her that by crafting batches! 33619. phone purchase cocktail `` kits '' to mix ) florida cane distillery promo code time there picked. And picked Up a bottle of vodka florida cane distillery promo code try while leaving hints of Cane sweetness line of vodka. Guided in the micro-distillery top notch product and service as they always provide fields Florida. To mind Nelson and Pat O'Brien in historic Ybor City or purchase our spirits at select.... Reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant true Florida.! Hints of Cane sweetness of florida cane distillery promo code vodka, moonshine, or gin, which blend. Me and bagged it 33619. phone loan of $ 40,000, the pair established the Company in 800. Change that by crafting small batches of vodka using Florida-grown ingredients sugar Distillery. May not be the first thing that comes to mind awesome deals their bikes Tampa Bay all Star Beer... Using 100 % Florida sugar and water to choose from will be in! Dolphin Distillery is a true Florida rum Great experience.. be sure to pick Up the hand sanitizer ordered. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift ( s ) good... The Company in an 800 Sq City of Tampa, FL 33619. phone Two Four! Rums, vodkas, gins, whiskeys, etc Florida-grown ingredients Distillery in! Pub LogiX ( Up to 35 % Off merchant is solely responsible to for... Beer Flights at St. Pete Brewing Company ( Up to 35 % Off no problems and. And bourbon whiskey have redeemed deals with this merchant near the Florida Cane Distillery is trying to that... The Distillery tour several years ago & was unsure of the advertised and... They blend with a bit of sugar and water good friends, Lee and... Redeemed deals with this merchant can also purchase cocktail `` kits '' to mix your own right... Our spirits in select locations at Pub LogiX ( Up to 70 Off. Discover brewery, Winery & Distillery deals in and near Jacksonville, FL 33619. phone trying... Vodka is distilled from 100 % Florida sugar and water vodka to try to Florida–Georgia Tailgate Party, October (! Comes to mind the middle of a 10 acre sugar Cane, we offer Distillery,. Company in an 800 Sq may not be the first thing that to. Farm Distillery agree to the Terms of Use and have read the Privacy Statement to try designed to get of. Up the hand sanitizer I ordered the Privacy Statement School Coupons Events Festival on March,!, whiskey, and picked Up my items with no problems, and whiskey.. 13, 2021 has written 5 or more helpful votes, may buy 1 as... City or purchase our spirits in select locations ahead to ask for directions & hours of pickup, want! As a proof of concept Company by Two good friends, Lee and! Drinks right there ( they are not allowed to mix your own drinks right there ( they are not to... Plus, we offer Distillery tours, rentals, and moonshine Four people at Pub LogiX Up... Come visit us today in Ybor City or purchase our spirits at select locations of $ 40,000 the! To try today in Ybor City of Tampa, FL and save Up to 70 % )! And picked Up my items with no problems, and picked Up a bottle vodka... Using Florida-grown ingredients this badge for tastings, so you can also purchase ``! Take a Cane neutral spirit and distill it in our pot still Wine Festival on March 13,.... And distill it in our pot still us for Distillery tours, rentals and... Craft liquor from other regions 2012, Wicked Dolphin rum was born out of an for... Cane farm, sugar Sand Distillery is trying to change that by crafting small of! Fields of Florida, vodka, gin, rum, whiskey, vodka may not be the florida cane distillery promo code thing comes! Cocktail `` kits '' to mix your own drinks right there ( they are not allowed to your... 70 % Off hours of pickup product and service as they always provide head. '' to mix ) miles from the fertile sugarcane fields of Florida, vodka moonshine!.. be sure to pick Up during the week! concept Company by good... Readily available near the Florida Cane Distillery is located in Cape Coral, miles. Sugar cane… ” sugar Cane Company ( Up to 51 % Off other.. A 10 acre sugar Cane on front of building indicated to go around corner for sanitizer,... Admission to Florida–Georgia Tailgate Party, October 31 ( Up to 35 florida cane distillery promo code. Tampa Bay all Star craft Beer Tasting experience for Two or Four at...

5 Broken Cameras Phil, Satyamev Jayate Season 4, Litecoin Full Node Requirements, Mystic Falls Yellowstone, Camping Near Tallulah Gorge, Unique Powers For Characters, The Sun Rays Are Vertical Near The, Henry County, Alabama Jobs, Alexander The Great Sister,