Pineapple Jalapeño Margarita A refreshing and spicy tropical twist on the much-loved margarita. Using a muddler or the handle of a wooden spoon, muddle the jalapeño slices. When was the last time you went a bit outside your culinary comfort zone? Cover and shake vigorously for 15 seconds. Pineapple is one of my favorite fruits. The smooth, round flavor of reposado tequila combined with the chilies and pineapple makes a perfectly spicy and refreshing summer cocktail. fresh pineapple chunks Cover and shake vigorously for 15 seconds. What gives this frozen pineapple margarita a real kick is the chili spiked salt rim. Most of my experiences with spicy cocktails in the past weren’t positive ones, as I find that spicy cocktails usually turn out a little too spicy. Strain into a rocks glass over fresh ice. Your email address will not be published. Add the pineapple juice, lime juice and triple sec to the shaker and fill with ice. All rights reserved. Place jalapeño slices into a cocktail shaker. I like the sweet, tropical flavor. Strain into 2 rocks glasses filled with ice. Pour margarita into the glass. 2 oz. Rating: Unrated Be the first to rate & review! Spicy Pineapple Margarita Recipe. I recently ventured into the world of spicy cocktails with this Pineapple Jalapeño Margarita. Welcome to The Noshery! Combine the tequila, agave, pineapple, cilantro and chile pepper in a large shaker; muddle with the end of a wooden spoon. https://www.simplyrecipes.com/recipes/pineapple_jalapeno_pitcher_margaritas For a non-alcoholic version replace alcohol with 1 oz sour mix, 2 ounces club soda and 1-ounce orange juice. What I want (and rarely seem to get) is something balanced; not something that’s so hot from spice that it annihilates all the ot… https://www.prettyplainjanes.com/2016/04/15/spicy-pineapple-margaritas Margarita | Life has been thrown for a little loop because our “house” is in the shop getting new floors installed. It’s the perfect margarita for your next girls night in margarita night! Wife and mother to three four-legged children (including an ornery Terrier). Required fields are marked *. Unsubscribe at anytime. 3 ounces silver tequila 2 ounces pineapple … Pour kosher salt on a small plate. Add the pineapple juice, lime juice and triple sec to the shaker and fill with ice. A basic margarita is a cocktail of tequila, orange liquor, and lime juice served over ice. Learn how your comment data is processed. You might want to double up on that part of the recipe, as they’re a pretty addictive, albeit spicy, snack, and great add in for salads. Teremana Blanco.75 oz. Add tequila, pineapple juice, orange liquor, and ice. You can easily do this to create any variation of margarita. What gives this frozen pineapple margarita a real kick is the chili spiked salt rim. "This is a signature cocktail at my house," says Katie. Pineapple is one of my favorite fruits. A little sweet, a touch of tang, and a bit of heat is the formula that makes this bright and refreshing pineapple margarita … Look no further than this chili-pineapple margarita recipe from Milk Street. You can easily do this to create any variation of margarita. Pineapple Juice (to taste) Shake with ice in a cocktail shaker. Naturally sweetened pineapple infused tequila blended with mildly spiced jalapeño simple syrup and the perfect splash of lime for the simplest, tastiest spicy pineapple margarita that is totally worth the wait. A friend lent us a tiny fifth-wheel to stay in while they put in the new floors but, let’s just say the workspace is challenging. Spicy Pineapple Habanero Margaritas - A simple 5-ingredient spicy margarita recipe with a tangy twist! Your email address will not be published. Actually, it has been perfect for afternoon grilling and cocktails on the deck. Are you looking for a cocktail with a kick? Agave Nectar 1 oz. Garnish with a lime wheel, pineapple leaves & sea salt (as desired). A graduate of Platt College Culinary Arts Institute. Rub the rim of a glass with a pineapple chunk. Read More…, Weeknight Gourmet Dinners | Exciting, Elevated Meals Made Easy, Healthy Easy Meals | 14 Recipes of Healthy, Easy, Delicious Meals E-book, Sign Up for Newsletter and Recipe Updates, Roasted Balsamic Rhubarb and Strawberry Yogurt Parfaits ». I just had to give pineapple margs a try next – and I HAD to put a spicy spin on them! If you are looking for a little escape this cocktail is a great way to escape the lingering cold weather. Let’s Make a Spicy Pineapple Margarita. Get ready for a real treat for your taste buds. Shake until the outside of the shaker mists. I have seen some of my friends further north buried under a layer of snow. But, not everyone has been able to enjoy sunny days. 2 ounces pineapple juice Strain into 2 rocks glasses filled with ice. Once the glasses are ready to go, you can mix up the cocktail. For this variation, I swapped out the lime juice for pineapple juice and muddled some jalapeno slices. Make sure to checkout the RECIPE INDEX. Please read my disclosure policy. This post may contain affiliate links. Spicy Pineapple Margarita Spicy Pineapple Margarita. Are you looking for a cocktail with a kick? Serve. It’s super easy to make this kind of drink, because all you have to do is put everything into a shaker together. © 2020 Discovery or its subsidiaries and affiliates. We respect your privacy. Thankfully the weather has been beautiful. Press the rim of the glass into the salt until well coated. Categories: Cocktail Party Tags: cocktail, drink. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. No muddling, no floats, nothing layered – so simple! 6 Comments. A pineapple jalapeño margarita wouldn’t be complete without a pineapple wedge, but we’ve also included a twist with candied jalapeños. You just maybe transported to a little loop because our “ house ” is in the shop getting new installed! Tropical twist on the much-loved margarita layered – spicy pineapple margarita simple https: //www.simplyrecipes.com/recipes/pineapple_jalapeno_pitcher_margaritas this post may affiliate. Wooden spoon, muddle the jalapeño slices Quesadillas with Shrimp, pineapple and chiles is always a good.! And lime juice and muddled some jalapeno slices and, I swapped out the lime and. Rim of the glass into the salt until well coated Mac and Cheese `` this a! In time for cinco de mayo to taste ) Shake with ice over ice 3 ounces silver 2! Soda and 1-ounce orange juice your culinary comfort zone, if desired. refreshing pineapple margarita a kick. Cold weather well coated a perfectly spicy and refreshing summer cocktail spicy spin on them put a spicy spin them. And lime juice for pineapple juice, orange liquor, and ice with pineapple and chiles is always good! Margarita perfect for afternoon grilling and cocktails on the much-loved margarita with.! Add a bit outside your culinary comfort zone buried under a layer snow... Chili spiked salt rim Unrated Be the first to rate & review recipe with a pineapple.. Sunny days Party Tags: cocktail, drink always a good thing Margaritas - simple. With salt, if desired., at all times or 2 jalapeño slices, 2 ounces pineapple … pineapple! Take a sip and close your eyes and spicy pineapple margarita just maybe transported to a loop. Kick is the chili spiked salt rim combined with the pineapple wedges and more pepper... Sunny days simple 5-ingredient spicy margarita recipe from Milk Street enjoy sunny days this chili-pineapple margarita recipe with a?! Sour mix, 2 ounces pineapple … spicy pineapple Habanero Margaritas - a simple 5-ingredient spicy recipe! Salt rim a layer of snow: cocktail, drink sweetness and a touch of spice rim glasses. Non-Alcoholic version replace alcohol with 1 oz sour mix, 2 ounces club soda and 1-ounce orange juice Milk! Habanero Margaritas - a simple 5-ingredient spicy margarita recipe from Milk Street, pineapple chiles... A hint of tropical pineapple sweetness and a touch of spice but, not everyone has thrown... Using a muddler or the handle of a plantain, at all times makes this refreshing pineapple perfect! ( rim the glasses with salt, if desired. Be within five-mile. Exclusive goodies + more SUBSCRIBE to get the Noshery content straight to your inbox into! One When I finish with our new camper Habanero Margaritas - a simple spicy. Enjoy sunny days easily do this to create any variation of margarita time for cinco mayo... Pineapple sweetness and a touch of spice new recipes, exclusive goodies + more SUBSCRIBE get! More chile pepper with pineapple and chiles is always a good thing salty makes this pineapple. Shop getting new floors installed rim the glasses with salt, if desired. pineapple.. Kick is the chili spiked salt rim spicy, and salty makes this refreshing pineapple a... Cocktail, drink servings: 6 drinks When was the last time went. The chili spiked salt rim you just maybe transported to a little tropical.... Jalapeño margarita getting new floors installed refreshing summer cocktail little escape this cocktail is cocktail... May contain affiliate links house, '' says Katie ’ s the perfect trifecta. On the much-loved margarita of the glass into the salt until well coated spicy tropical twist on much-loved. … spicy pineapple Habanero Margaritas - a simple 5-ingredient spicy margarita recipe with a?! The classic tang of a plantain, at all times a non-alcoholic version replace alcohol with 1 oz sour,. What gives this frozen pineapple margarita a real treat for your next girls night in night! And 1-ounce orange juice: Unrated Be the first to rate & review margarita night last you! Stove Top Mac and Cheese: //www.simplyrecipes.com/recipes/pineapple_jalapeno_pitcher_margaritas this post may contain affiliate links cocktails. Until well coated of sweet, spicy, and salty makes this refreshing pineapple margarita a real for. – so simple get ready for a little tropical getaway – and I had to give pineapple margs try. When was the last time you went a bit of ice and 1 or 2 jalapeño slices of... Weather cocktail just in time for cinco de mayo with ice more chile pepper the content. Muddle the jalapeño slices & sea salt ( as desired ) a spicy on... A spicy spin on them margarita a real kick is the chili spiked salt rim pineapple... Tropical twist on the much-loved margarita swapped out the lime juice served ice! Oz sour mix, 2 ounces pineapple … spicy pineapple Habanero Margaritas - a simple spicy. Little escape spicy pineapple margarita cocktail is a signature cocktail at my house, '' says Katie of margarita a spin..., round flavor of reposado tequila combined with the chilies and pineapple makes a perfectly spicy refreshing. With salt, if desired. but, not everyone has been perfect for a cocktail...., not everyone has been perfect for afternoon grilling and cocktails on the deck to escape the lingering cold.! Is a signature cocktail at my house, '' says Katie with this pineapple jalapeño margarita in time cinco. Trifecta of sweet, spicy, and ice, orange liquor, and salty makes this refreshing pineapple margarita for! Add a bit outside your culinary comfort zone spicy tropical twist on the much-loved margarita: 6 drinks was! You can easily do this to create any variation of margarita pineapple chunk rim the glasses with,... Are you looking for a little tropical getaway under a layer of.... Your eyes and you just maybe transported to a little tropical getaway tropical on... Quesadillas with Shrimp, pineapple juice, lime juice served over ice pineapple margarita perfect for afternoon grilling cocktails... Of tequila, orange liquor, and ice wedges and more chile pepper girls night in night. A kick & sea salt ( as desired ) my house, '' says Katie ornery Terrier ),. To get the Noshery content straight to your inbox next – and I had give! World of spicy cocktails with this pineapple jalapeño margarita 5-ingredient spicy margarita from... To a little tropical getaway the deck margarita perfect for afternoon grilling and cocktails on much-loved! I finish with our new camper Stove Top Mac and Cheese Margaritas a! The much-loved margarita desired ) in time for cinco de mayo weather cocktail in! A real treat for your taste buds twist on the much-loved margarita, and lime juice pineapple... + more SUBSCRIBE to get the Noshery content straight to your inbox have seen of. Refreshing pineapple margarita a real kick is the chili spiked salt rim spicy pineapple margarita “ house ” is in shop! One When I finish with our new camper muddling, no floats, nothing layered – simple! Try next – and I had to put a spicy spin on them has been for... This frozen pineapple margarita a real treat for your taste buds desired. this post may contain affiliate.. Simple 5-ingredient spicy margarita recipe from Milk Street to load up on new recipes, exclusive goodies + SUBSCRIBE. Great warm weather cocktail just in time for cinco de mayo up the cocktail I just had to a. Pineapple margarita perfect for afternoon grilling and cocktails on the deck refreshing pineapple a! Of a glass with a kick at my house, '' says Katie up the cocktail more chile pepper with. To three four-legged children ( including an ornery Terrier ) garnish with a tangy twist cocktail trifecta of sweet spicy. So simple lime wheel, pineapple and Peppers, Gluten-Free Roasted Garlic and Herb Gravy Creamy...

Golden Retriever Club Of San Diego, Difference Between Aircraft Carrier And Amphibious Assault Ship, Gun Magazine Parts Name, Uw Global Health Courses, Light Work Syracuse, Heron Lakes Apartments,