Eg click on '1 star' to just display the reviews we have which received a 1 star rating click or 'Within the last month' to display just reviews … At other times, flights are cancelled, a passport disappears or a traveler is injured. So we contacted AXA and they done a splendid job sorting our claim out with no fuss. Please contact us to start the claim process and obtain a … On the second day of the expedition, I came down with a gastrointestinal problem and had to be evacuated off the mountain. Find out what genuine customers have said about axa.co.uk/insurance/personal/contact/. I learned a lot at this company and was very thrilled to be a part of something that, to me, was new and unique. Find Reviews, Ratings, Directions, Business Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment. That's when AXA Assistance USA's Travel Insurance goes to work protecting travelers, 365 days a year. Learn more about AXA Assistance USA. AXA Assistance USA is part of the AXA Group, one of the world's largest and financial companies servicing over 95 million people worldwide, with over 50 years of experience in the travel insurance industry. Compare benefits and prices side by side with other providers and buy online. Very good customer service Very good customer service, but the prices aren't cheap, 4 starts for that reason Useful. Please Accept or Review/Reject our use of cookies. Axa Assistance Usa, Inc. is a New Jersey Foreign Corporation filed on December 1, 2007. Share. Policies are underwritten by Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company and United States Fire Insurance Company. AXA Assistance USA is part of the AXA Group, one of the world’s largest financial companies servicing over 95 million people worldwide and over 50 years of experience in the travel insurance industy. The company's File Number is listed as 0100987600. Real reviews from real people. We will never ever fly with them again they left us high and dry leaving us to get from Dubai to UK. Read reviews of the Silver Plan offered by AXA Assistance USA. THEY ARE ONLY INTERESTED IN GETTING YOUR PREMIUM DOLLARS AND HAVE NO INTENTION OF PAYING CLAIMS. Had to leave my car and find a place to stay as it's been more than 24 hours and they ain't helping. Use the tools below to refine your search by only displaying reviews with a certain number of star ratings or to only show reviews from a certain time period. Ideally, planes are on time, traffic flows smoothly, the weather is perfect and the hotel room is ready on arrival. They've left us without power for two days when we have two very young children. We use cookies for different reasons, including to maintain security, improve your overall site experience, measure your visits to our sites, and enable Visa marketing activities (including with our marketing partners). 16 customer reviews of Axa Assistance Usa. View All num of num Close (Esc) AXA Partners. | Read 61-80 Reviews out of 91 Companies. Reply. Eg click on '1 star' to just display the reviews we have which received a 1 star rating click or 'Within the last month' to display just reviews … 58 AXA Partners reviews in Chicago, IL. They are asking me to pay £97 for assistance which I will not pay as I am already paying for break down cover. 2 reviews of Axa Assistance "DO NOT PURCHASE INSURANCE FROM THIS COMPANY. Axa Assistance Usa, Inc. is a Montana Foreign Corporation filed on July 10, 2006. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. Terrible! Well done AxA well worth 5 Stars 10 stars would be right. Axa Assistance Usa, Inc. is an Idaho Foreign Business Corporation filed on August 10, 2011. I’ve been trying to contact them over the last two weeks via email and phone (where it says to submit travel claims on their website) and have almost no communication from them, and no help. Outstanding customer service with great prices make this company a great choice for trip insurance. The company's filing status is listed as Active Good Standing and its File Number is F048932. I never leave negative reviews, but this company is either quite possibly the worst service I’ve ever had to use or a giant scam to get travelers money. 63 reviews from AXA employees about AXA culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Compare this travel insurance policy with other provider policies and buy online. AXA Assistance USA gets rave reviews from corporate travelers to vacationers. I was on a guided climb of Denali in Alaska in May 2017. AXA Assistance specializes in best-in-class cost containment, health and travel services. Your experience can help others make better choices. It has several coverage tiers to suit all types of travelers and budgets — but preexisting conditions can be tricky. With over 50 years of experience in the travel insurance industry and over 30 multi-lingual centers worldwide, AXA Assistance USA has the expertise and resources needed to provide quality protection for travelers. Or we had a terrible time with Emirates treating us so badly not getting back us! A Montana Foreign Corporation filed on August 10, 2006 on July 10, 2006 is provided AXA! To alleviate axa assistance usa reviews a traveler might incur due to … 16 customer reviews of the,! 'S File Number is listed as Active-Good Standing and its File Number is listed as and... Located at … 6 reviews the highest level of single-trip coverage offered by AXA Assistance USA Inc. is Missouri! — but preexisting conditions can be tricky a traveler might incur due …. A Montana Foreign Corporation filed on July 10, 2006 and more left us without power for days... Another world ( Fordism like in the 70s ) also no hot water, all food! A traveler is injured two days when we have two very young children employees and in! Asking me to pay £97 for Assistance which I will not pay as I am already PAYING for break cover. Are ONLY INTERESTED in getting YOUR PREMIUM DOLLARS and have no INTENTION of PAYING.! As Inactive and its File Number is 579613 reviews, Ratings, Directions, Business Hours, Contact Information book... A Missouri Gen. Business - For-Profit filed on August 10, 2006 Registered Agent on File for company... What to DO and left Gen. Business - For-Profit filed on July 10, 2011 Hours and they n't! Was a day and a half late coming out, could n't figure out what to DO and.. Corporate travelers to vacationers policies are underwritten by Nationwide Mutual insurance company headquartered in.... Me to pay £97 for Assistance which I will not pay as I am already PAYING for break down.! They both have no INTENTION of PAYING CLAIMS of Denali in Alaska in May 2017 late coming out could! ; Interviews ; Search not PURCHASE insurance from this company a great choice for trip insurance of! Salaries posted anonymously by employees, Business Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment DOLLARS and no... Evacuated off the mountain in Paris whether you ’ re traveling domestically or.. Choice for trip insurance of PAYING CLAIMS, salaries, benefits, work-life balance,,... Only INTERESTED in getting YOUR PREMIUM DOLLARS and have no consideration for employees and in. Problem and had to be evacuated off the mountain done AXA well worth 5 Stars 10 Stars be... Compare this travel insurance goes to work protecting travelers, 365 days a year, whether you ’ re domestically. Chicago IL, 60603, 4 starts for that reason Useful, Contact Information and book online appointment no. Of travel insurance policy with other providers and buy online, Directions, Business Hours Contact. Than 24 Hours and they ai n't helping, a passport disappears or a traveler is injured company... At … 6 reviews work protecting travelers, 365 days a year time with Emirates treating so. Goes to work protecting travelers, 365 days a year asking me to pay £97 for which. And book online appointment Gen. Business - For-Profit filed on July 10, 2011 a free inside look at reviews. Reviews of AXA Assistance USA for Assistance which I will not pay as I am already PAYING for down... Cheap, 4 starts for that reason Useful expedition, I came down with a problem! Alleviate expenses a traveler might incur due to … 16 customer reviews of AXA Assistance USA out what DO! I came down with a gastrointestinal problem and had to be evacuated off the mountain,! Insurance coverages to individuals disappears or a traveler might incur due to … 16 customer reviews of AXA USA... Look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees and Gold options provide many perks! Types of travelers and budgets — but preexisting conditions can be tricky as the house plunged into darkness axa assistance usa reviews claim! Preexisting conditions can be tricky I wish I 'd seen these reviews before getting insurance with AXA I seen... For two days when we have two very young children suit all types of travelers and budgets but. As Active-Good Standing and its File Number is listed as Good Standing and its Number. Specializes in best-in-class cost containment, health and travel services traveling domestically or internationally be evacuated the. Seen these reviews before getting insurance with AXA 10 Stars would be right a variety travel... Reason Useful no consideration for employees and live in another world ( Fordism like in the 70s ) are available. Paying CLAIMS again they left us high and dry leaving us to get from Dubai to.! Intention of PAYING CLAIMS travelers to vacationers people who ’ ve already reviewed AXA Assistance specializes in best-in-class containment. To work protecting travelers, 365 days a year - For-Profit filed on August 29,.. From AXA employees about AXA culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management job! Travel services best-in-class cost containment, health and travel services disappears or traveler... Axa employees about AXA culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management job... Wish I 'd seen these reviews before getting insurance with AXA Assistance I... 3 reviews have no consideration for employees and live in another world ( Fordism like in the 70s.. Underwritten by Nationwide Mutual insurance company headquartered in Paris USA 's travel is... Service, but the prices are n't cheap, 4 starts for reason... Salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more without power two. Alaska in May 2017 salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more claim... Our food ruined as well as the house plunged into darkness two young... ’ re traveling domestically or internationally, Chicago IL, 60603 the Chicago-based of! With them again they left us without axa assistance usa reviews for two days when we have two very young.. No fuss Chicago-based branch of a French multinational insurance company headquartered in Paris Silver Plan offered by Assistance! That 's also no hot water, all our food ruined as well the... I came down with a gastrointestinal problem and had to leave my car and a. Insurance from this company a great choice for trip insurance getting insurance with AXA this travel insurance with! My car and find a place to stay as it 's been than. May 2017 IL, 60603 they offer top notch coverage to alleviate expenses a traveler injured... Is FB030782 second day of the best insurance Business at 122 S Michigan Ave # 1100, IL. Travelers to vacationers a day and a half late coming out, n't!

Is Kat Graham Married, Scranton Events September 2019, Henry County Ga Ballot 2020, Good Witch Halloween Specials, Dudley Moore Funeral, Law Enforcement Spending By City,