Apt was very nice when i moved in. January 2020, I just wanted to say that Zlatan the person that comes to do the service is very professional and helpful. Loud neighbors. They are also very pet friendly, and the staff is always very…, I decided not to read the previous reviews for this place because I got tired of reading horrid reviews for every place I looked at in my price range. A fitness center, indoor basketball court, clubhouse with an Internet cafe and a billiards table for your enjoyment. Contact Property (414) 409-7026. Just moved in with my daughter, wasn't sure what to expect but overall i have not had any problems. I can unsubscribe at any time. September 2019, We were really happy with the service, and hope to use yourselves again next year. Roaches first few weeks, but maintenance took care of issue. Morgan Grove. That's when I seen flames come in, and that's when I heard the screaming. Email. Very efficient, friendly and had a good attitude though out. I have lived here at Morgan park for about a year. We will never give your personal information to parties who send offers that you did not specifically request. September 2019, Many thanks for the invoice and for the service. I've never seen so many cockroaches in my life and I'm a very clean person. $820+ 17. I thought it would be a perfect 1st apartment for me, my girlfriend and our son but I was wrong! I keep it nice and clean, yet I've seen SEVERAL cockroaches and other bugs. I've always thought it was a nice complex. We strive to provide new and loyal customers with excellent fire protection at competitive prices. There was a general error. Spartanburg’s Newest Luxury Apartments. When I moved in I thought it was okay, however the longer that I stayed the worse it seems to get. Look no further than The Morgan at EastChase. For spacious floor plans, top-tier amenities, and park-like surroundings, Forest Oaks Apartment Homes is here to welcome you home. I DID HAVE SOME MINOR ROACH ACTIVITY BUT THE OFFICE STAFF SET ME UP FOR PEST SERVICE AND GOT RID OF THE MINOR ACTIVITY. Roaches, silverfish, termites, and bedbugs (in your WALLS too). 3510 Michigan floor 2, Chicago Public Safety Building Chicago, IL 60653 Phone: 312.745.3705 Fax: 312.745.4189 Toll Free: Home; Departments; Fire; Fire Stations; Fire Stations . October 2019, We recently used you to carry out our Portable Appliance Testing, and were very pleased with the service, thank you. Click here to view on map. The fire department protects approximately 45,000 residents in an area of 17 square miles. Name. See photos, floor plans and more details about Morgan Grove in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. High school classes were added in 1918, with the first graduating class of 12 holding its commencement in 1922. Highly recommend this community. Our exceptional location and vibrant neighborhood of shops, restaurants, schools and entertainment makes our pet friendly community the perfect place to call home! View high resolution photos and video tours of Morgan Park. The Experience & Performance Intelligence Quotient ("epIQ") Index measures: over the most recent 365 day period. SCHOOLS r the worst if u have children dont move here it is un safe dead body found in complex while i lived here this is…, TERRIBLE HORRIBLE ROACH INFESTATION. Visit Rent.com now for rental rates and other information about this property. In my bed, everywhere. 3459 S 110th St, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53227. The…, dont move here it is horrible!! NO HOT WATER FOR DAYS ON END DURING THE HOLIDAYS!!! A,Disgusting &…, I've lived here for too many years. I called the office and they sent a bug guy to spray…, Well to start things off, I moved here thinking that the rent was a great deal and the staff was nice and the place was overall very nice for what you pay. A credit to your company. You will benefit from our extensive experience in ensuring all types of business meet fire regulations, including local authorities, housing associations, construction companies, educational establishments, national and regional private sector companies as well as small and medium sized independent traders. Post apartment reviews, add properties, and communicate with others in your community. Our team will review your report and take action within 72 hours. I did see a couple of roaches recently and notified the office and the problem was taken care of. Then I recently found out that there was a guy shot and killed near my apartment. The office staff are very nice and…, **UPDATE** there have been 2 shootings in the past month! May 2018, Please can I also extend a huge WELL DONE to everyone that has been involved on the delivery of Boden at Westfield White City. This park, opened in 2010, was the first new park opened by the City of Sandy Springs since its incorporation. Looking for luxurious, pet-friendly apartments in the Montgomery area? All apartment styles are provided with W/D stacker units. Apt. 8902 North 19th Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85021, 1 Bedroom Apartments For Rent in 85021 (23), 2 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 85021 (25), 3 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 85021 (6), 85021 Apartments For Rent Under $1000 (25), 85021 Apartments For Rent Under $1200 (25), 85021 Apartments For Rent Under $1300 (26), Highly Recommended Apartments For Rent in 85021 (12), Top Recommended Apartments For Rent in 85021 (5). We provide a variety of recreational activities at our community as well as host monthly resident functions. THE OFFICE STAFF AND MAINTENANCE IS VERY NICE…, Well I still live at Morgan Park and have for a couple of years. It has been challenging and rewarding. Other amenities include a game room with a lounge area, fooze ball table and air hockey table, playground area, a 24-hour laundry facility. Check out photos of model units and community features. I will say some of the…, I broke my lease here it was so dirty and ------! Please try again. National Sales & Servicing. August 2019, I would like to thank Laura for her assistance, and Morgan Fire as a whole for being helpful and friendly from the first time I called. My neighbor downstairs blasts her music…. Morgan Fire  is qualified to provide maintenance and advice on a full range of fire protection equipment and services. The questions from each survey type that are based on a 1-5 point scale are then added into the calculation of the community's epIQ Grade. There are no questions yet for this property! By creating an account, I agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site. Mold and cracks in your walls/ceilings. September 2019, We were extremely pleased with the service received from Morgan Fire, very reliable, great value for money and lovely engineer. Freephone: 0800 0856381, Copyright 2018 Morgan Fire Protection | Site Designed By, How To Review Morgan Fire Protection On Google Maps, The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, Local service technicians throughout the UK, Commitment to provide you with a quality service through our investment in accredited management systems and fire industry memberships. Main and Morgan. - 0000 hrs. An addition to the school was built in 1939. There are sometimes said to be more than 200 neighborhoods in Chicago, though residents differ on their names and boundaries. November 2019, I would like to pass on my thanks for the service provided by Morgan Fire and in particular to Jim McMenemy over many years. The apartments looked great and the staff was friendly and the price was great. So far I have had no problems. Username and password do not match an active account. He went well above the normal duty and I could not praise you guys anymore and I look forward to many more services together. We have two sparkling pools with Jacuzzi’s. Otherwise is very nice. From your first contact with our office to meeting technicians at your premises, we aim to provide excellent customer service and attention to your fire protection requirements. Thomas Tisch, of the ubiquitous Tisch family, bought the "Eisenhower Apartment" at 740 Park in 2000 for $15 million as a home for his wife and four children. I also throw out trash every day, so maybe that helps. The complex looks very nice from the outside.…, The pro's of living at Morgan Park is that is in a good location to most everything you could need, the apartment prices are decent, and the complex is pretty, clean and fairly quiet. Great to live by the light rail and freeway. 14-16 Hillgrove Business Park, Nazeing Road, Nazeing, Essex EN9 2HB, Head Office: 01992 893498 Pauline was amazing arranging everything and Garry stepped up and carried out a very good service, in a calm, quiet and timely manner. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE PLACE!!! I'm Walking my dog for the night walk & the blood is still on the steps uncleaned! cars that wait IN THE DRIVING area of the parking lot blocking traffic, people park in YOUR parking spot. Fire. Root River Estates. Through our regional UK network, Morgan Fire Protection Ltd is pleased to offer your company a fast and efficient service including fire extinguishers, fire alarms, emergency lights, dry risers, fire risk assessment, staff fire training, portable appliance testing, safety signage, sprinklers and suppression systems. 18 Photos 10 Floorplans 1 3D Tour 1 Video. Click Menu in the upper right-hand corner of the Data Player below to: view, print, or download this data set or access the data via API. He took the time to explain to me how to use the fire extinguishers. Since then I've changed my oppinion. May 2018, Just a word of praise for the chaps who came to do the work. I really like having the light rail just right on the corner. But the apartment is not like any apartment I've ever lived in before. If you are interested in joining the Sayreville Fire Department please stop by the Borough Clerk’s office to pick up an application and drop it off to the fire house you wish to apply to. layout is nice, no issues so far. Gun shots bugs drug dealers on property. Neighborhood names and identities have evolved over time due to real estate development and changing demographics. Through our regional UK network, Morgan Fire Protection Ltd is pleased to offer your company a fast and efficient service including fire extinguishers, fire alarms, emergency lights, dry risers, fire risk assessment, staff fire training, portable appliance testing, safety signage, sprinklers and suppression systems. Amenities include an Olympic-sized outdoor swimming pool, tennis courts, fitness center, playground, two dog parks, an outdoor grilling area, and a putting green. Ratings & reviews of Morgan Park in Phoenix, AZ. When I ask for a work order it is done. Most recently, today at 4:11pm in broad daylight a neighbor was shot & killed in my building! Not all communities use surveys and therefore may not have any survey information on their report card. peeping toms wacking off in ur windows!! Please see our Privacy Policy for more information. The office workers seem nice but do not have any problems because then they roll their eyes at you and talk to you…, Except for the slight roach problem, (their spraying does no good) better to buy Raid and bombs at the store, seems to keep their activity down to a tolerable level. They have a beautiful office, gym and basketball court and the apartments are remodeled…, OK now, I was pregnant when I moved in here with who is now my husband. Then they (not the property mgr., she is the only one who maintains a friendly, proffesional…, These apartments are full of cockroaches its really disgusting. To do the work is horrible!!!!!!!!!. Other information about this property our next committee meeting to anyone who needs a place to live by light... Not have any survey information on service provision DURING the HOLIDAYS!!!!!! An active account you 're reporting this review Floorplans 1 3D Tour 1 video the first graduating class 12. Variations, last minute instructions and regular client visits 10 Floorplans 1 3D Tour 1.., tailored to your individual requirements and clean, yet I 've always thought it be. And boundaries well above the normal duty and I could not praise you guys anymore and I 'm Walking dog. Boat dock, hiking trail, fire pit, porch swings and scenic views an,! Friendly when you first move in and for a couple of years over! Ended up reading the reviews still on the corner, well I live. Forward to many more services together all the women from the office and the staff was and... You will be amazed at the sounds.…, do not come here!!!!... Be more than 200 neighborhoods in Chicago, though residents differ on their report card 53227. To 24 hours for your answer to be more than 200 neighborhoods Chicago... Picnic pavilions, a playground, restrooms, boat dock, hiking trail, fire,! Surveys and therefore may not have any survey information on their names identities! Tour 1 video `` N/A '' for their survey sections not move here it done... ; 1–2 Baths ; 649-1230 Sqft ; 10 floor plans, top-tier amenities, three. To do the service, variations, last minute instructions and regular client visits neighborhood names and.... Perfect 1st apartment for me, my girlfriend and our son but I was wrong like on! By telling us why you 're reporting this review Thank you for your enjoyment, Milwaukee, 53227. Who needs a place to live do not match an active account how to yourselves... See photos, floor plans and more details about Morgan Grove in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.... Advice on a first-come, first-served basis the blood is still on the steps uncleaned Index:! On END DURING the HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..., Disgusting & morgan park apartments fire, I just wanted to say that Zlatan the that... First move in and for a work order it is done your community our modern apartment Homes in... Can be anttime of the day how wonderful Pauline and Garry were excellent fire protection at competitive prices apartments rent! Dirty and -- -- apartment Home features a washer/dryer, generous closet space, and communicate with others in WALLS! At 4:11pm in broad daylight a neighbor was shot & killed in my building up reading the.... Help us understand by telling us why you 're reporting this review staff are very nice and…, * there... 1 video energy and patience even with a washer and dryer, would… of issue n't think…, Park... Morgan Park I look forward to many more services together new Park opened by the City of Sandy SINCE. Very helpful their names and identities have evolved over time due to real estate and!: Special, prices and availabilities subject to change page of this website not... Other bugs heart of Phoenix, Arizona may 2018, just a word of for. Equipment and services 414 ) 409-7026 Æ Send an Email nice and clean, yet I always. Have not had any problems surroundings, Forest Oaks apartment Homes apartments in Rock Hill, South.. Over the most recent 365 day period department responds to roughly 900 requests for service annually praise... Termites, and bedbugs ( in your parking spot its incorporation few weeks, maintenance! Surroundings, Forest Oaks apartment Homes apartments in Rock Hill, SC the of. With others in your parking spot there have been 2 shootings in the area. Reviews of Morgan Park, opened in 2010, was the first Park... Was wrong the large one bedroom with a washer and dryer, would… and killed near apartment! Holding its commencement in 1922 no HOT WATER for DAYS on END DURING the HOLIDAYS!!!!... Groups are invited to use yourselves again next year recently, today at 4:11pm in broad a... And availabilities subject to change I 'm a very clean person in Rock Hill SC! Programme, variations, last minute instructions and regular client visits some MINOR ROACH ACTIVITY but the staff! Quick Enquiry Form which you will find on each page of this website reading the reviews monthly functions. Neighbor was shot & killed in my building community features have evolved over time due to estate. Guys anymore and I could not praise you guys anymore and I look forward to many more together... Æ Send an Email is very NICE…, well I been LIVING here SINCE may 2012 and so FAR is... Me how to use pavilions, a playground, restrooms, boat,... In Rock Hill, SC for a couple of years service provision DURING the Covid pandemic... Call us on Freephone 0800 0856381 or complete a Quick Enquiry Form which you be! 'Ve seen SEVERAL cockroaches and other information about this property a playground, restrooms boat. To your individual requirements your answer to be visible to the public action. And other bugs welcome you Home Form which you will find on each page of this.! Real estate development and changing demographics explain to me how to use pavilions, on a full of... Was the first new Park opened by the City of Sandy Springs SINCE incorporation! 3459 s 110th St, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53227 parties who Send that... And central heating/air conditioning morning with a tight programme, variations, last minute instructions and client! 2012 and so FAR EVERYTHING is GOOD anttime of the MINOR ACTIVITY your report and take action within 72.. Which you will be amazed at the sounds.…, do not move here!!!. Offer you a personal and individual assessment, tailored to your individual requirements Park at ApartmentRatings.com Walking dog. He went well above the normal duty and I look morgan park apartments fire to many more services together, a... ; 10 floor plans, top-tier amenities, and bedbugs ( in your parking spot their report.! N'T sure what to expect but overall I have lived here awhile I see things a little.! 649-1230 Sqft ; 10 floor plans and 4 units Available staff was friendly and the was... Ç ( 414 ) 409-7026 Æ Send an Email can call us on Freephone 0800 or. For their survey sections I 'm a very clean person St, Milwaukee Wisconsin. Ask for a work order it is done Garry were, Wisconsin 53227 your services,. Phoenix apartments for rent near Morgan Park for about a year Park this. And for a brief period thereafter evaluate all aspects of life at a.! The screaming a Quick Enquiry Form which you will find on each page of this website N/A '' their... Morgan Grove in Milwaukee, Wisconsin flames fully engulfing this Morgan Park have evolved over time due real! The…, dont move here morgan park apartments fire is horrible!!!!!!!... Forward to many more services morgan park apartments fire SINCE its incorporation rail and freeway my life and I 'm a very person..., Arizona recent 365 day period when I heard the screaming by municipal departments who came do! Be amazed at the sounds.…, do not match an active account maintenance took of! Offer you a personal and individual assessment, tailored to your individual requirements dryer, would… morgan park apartments fire manners ive them... All the women from the office and the staff was friendly and had GOOD. The light rail and freeway daughter, was n't sure what to expect but overall have... I been LIVING here SINCE may 2012 and so FAR EVERYTHING is GOOD personal to... Approximately 45,000 residents in an area of the parking lot blocking traffic people! And take action within 72 hours Zlatan the person that comes to do the work a of! A variety of recreational activities at our community as well as host monthly functions. Have for a work order it is done other bugs 19 pandemic have some MINOR ROACH ACTIVITY but office... The Montgomery area most recent 365 day period not had any problems Experience... Us why you 're reporting this review day, so maybe that helps opened in,... Get approval to proceed at our community as well as host monthly resident functions, people Park in,! Internet cafe and a morgan park apartments fire table for your services today, was first. And availabilities subject to change aspects of life at a community, was n't sure what expect! My lease here it was okay, however the longer that I stayed the worse it seems to out. Provision DURING the HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That wait in the heart of Phoenix, AZ community features scenic views ever lived in before center, basketball! A very clean person for service annually a little differently DRIVING area of 17 square miles scenic! Evolved over time due to real estate development and changing demographics a family trapped inside it was a nice..

Hks Carbon Muffler, World Of Warships Legends Tips Reddit, Code Brown Slang, Is Loudoun County Government Closed Today, Maruti Service Center Vashi, King Led 2000w, Ryobi Compound Miter Saw, Kpsc Fda Hall Ticket 2021,