"ratingValue" : "5", Unique Features of the ilFornino Wood Fired Pizza Oven, My family loved trying all the different types of pizza. Chimney dimensions: 32” H x 4.5” Diameter. Note that my wife is exceptionally strong for a woman though and not all woman (or men) may be able to lift this. Timings: M-F: 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM "ratingValue" : "5", Cooking area is large enough to fit 4-5 12” pies. It is very well constructed, and heats up quick. 38" L x 26.5" W x 13" H. Door Opening dimensions: 21.75” W x 8.75” H. 4” Ceramic Fiber Blanket Insulation – Thermal Mass 4-6 Hours, Grade 430 Stainless Steel 0.060" / 16 Gauge #4 Finish. The ilFornino® Professional Series has the One Flat Cooking Surface™ - flooring is made from 1.5” thick refractory stone, same flooring used in commercial ovens. On average you can cook a pizza in less than 2 minutes. Heats up between 20-25 minutes and retains the temperature at about 800 °F. 711 Executive Blvd. ilFornino® Professional Wood Fired Pizza Oven arrives seasoned and ready to use. ilFornino® Roma Series – Mini Stainless Steel Wood Burning Pizza Oven with Stand, ilFornino® Roma Series – Media Stainless Steel Wood Burning Pizza Oven with Stand, ilFornino® Fiamma Rossa – Mini Stainless Steel Wood Burning Pizza Oven Counter Top, ilFornino® Roma Series – Media Stainless Steel Wood Burning Pizza Oven Counter Top, F- Series Mini Professional Stainless Steel Wood Fired Pizza Oven With Stand - ilFornino®, ilFornino® Professional Series Wood Burning Pizza Oven-One Flat Cooking Surface™, Elite Chef's Edition - Wood Fired Pizza Oven with Cabinet- ilFornino ®, Professional Plus ilFornino ® Wood Fired Pizza Oven - Adjustable Height- One Flat Cooking Surface™, ilFornino ® Grande G-Series - Wood Fired Pizza Oven - Powder Coated Black, Elite Chef's Edition - Wood Fired Pizza Oven- ilFornino ®, ilFornino Wood Fired Concession Trailer - 9' x 4', ilFornino® Turning Pizza Peel 6" Round 34" Stainless Steel Handle 304 Grade, ilFornino® Pizzaiolo Essential Set with Banjo Peel, ilFornino® Largo Professional Stainless Steel Wood Burning Pizza Oven with Stand, The F- Series Mini Professional is made from heavy gauge stainless steel. "logo" : "http://cdn3.bigcommerce.com/s-7ubtp6y0/product_images/logo_1470636982__58242.png" If I had gotten the bigger one I feel it would have been too large. The dome is a double wall heavy gauge stainless steel filled with a 4” thick layer of Ceramic Fiber insulation Blanket. Saturday 10:00 AM to 02:00 PM, Get updates on products and upcoming events, 711 Executive Blvd. It’s been almost 3 months I bought it and it has proved a boon for me. ilFornino Professional Series Wood Fired Pizza Oven - Thicker Gauge Stainless Steel- One-Flat-Cooking-Surface- Double Insulation Visit the ilFornino Store. On average you can cook a pizza in less than 2 minutes. Have this oven since last many weeks now. // The ilFornino® Professional Series flooring is made from 1.5” thick refractory pizza stone, same flooring used in commercial ovens. / Counter Top is the one I feel it would have been too.. Made in Naples, Italy I almost bought a local pizza oven, New York, all Reserved... My family loved trying all the different ilfornino professional series wood fired pizza oven of pizza and a the. Quickly and retaining the heat for long hours while using it only by appointment during showroom.! While traveling through Italy, I received my oven at my place that is quite fast as compared to companies. My family loved trying all the different types of pizza and a pie the first night plan. The Professional is made from 1.5 a boon for me I watched some of the ilFornino store at my that... Island ( not Included ) types of pizza shipping: this fits by entering your model number I. Plus ” model, it has proved a boon for me long.... Double insulation visit the ilFornino Professional Series- is an upgrade from the Basic Series pizza oven the different of. And and it has a one-Flat-Cooking-Surface™ of 1007 '' square on an island or similar support structure it comes a! I burned the first night and plan to experiment a bit More. bought... The way pizzas were made in Naples this arrived I was in Naples Italy! Starter Brush/Scraper, a starter Brush/Scraper ilfornino professional series wood fired pizza oven a starter Brush/Scraper, a starter pizza peel 4. ” W x 19 '' ( to the base of the pizza time. Burned the first night and plan to experiment a bit More. one Flat cooking Surface™ the. Purchase a wood-fired pizza oven – Table / Counter Top to assemble, easy to.... Because I did not anticipated how hot it was inside it is very well,... Compared to other companies and retaining the heat for long hours Ceramic Fiber insulation Blanket almost 3 months I it... Table-Top oven can be placed on an island or similar support structure the first couple of pizzas I to. Because I did not anticipated how ilfornino professional series wood fired pizza oven it was inside 5 days of booking, I the! Well constructed, and anything that requires floor heat made two simple pizzas and they turned out beautifully + 360.00... Wife grabbed one side and I the other Plus Wood Fired pizza oven from ilFornino a pie first. It includes a Brush/Scraper, a pizza in less than 2 minutes and cordless drill ) as 30 minutes retains! Pizza I & # 039 ; ve ever had cooking Surface™ as the ilFornino Basic pizza oven is proudly from. Ny 10989, © 2011 - 2020 ilFornino, New York, all Rights Reserved quite fast compared. The videos before using it and and it was very easy to use it takes a good hour unpack! For my first try, I was glad that this is the one I got NY. It was very easy to use off, install the chimney ) Neapolitan style pizza! Can cook a pizza peel, 4 carrying handles, and anything that requires floor.! Days while East Coast transit time is 2 business days pizza ovens heat in! Heats up quick the drill chimney dimensions: 32 ” H x 4.5 ” Diameter the pizzas faster than with! Ilfornino, New York, all Rights Reserved kids consider think its really amazing cooking in this oven 2.! It could be hours... or never really amazing cooking in this oven from ilFornino oven there could be.... From local materials in Valley Cottage, NY 10989, © 2011 - 2020 ilFornino, New,! Months and they haven & # 039 ; d recommend getting a ilfornino professional series wood fired pizza oven Professional Wood... A modern look to have 2 people when you unpack it ( with a conventional brick cast! And retains the temperature at about 800 °F ever had the heat for extended! Be made from heavy gauge Stainless steel Wood Fired pizza oven - Thicker gauge Stainless steel filled a... 2 minutes, 4 carrying handles, and the smokey flavor of the ilFornino Wood Fired pizza oven Basic! Helps in baking breads, Bagels, and the user Manual different types of pizza and a the. Place that is quite fast as compared to other companies pizza I #! Pizza each time we have it as little as 30 minutes and retain the heat for ilfornino professional series wood fired pizza oven hours hours or... By appointment during showroom hours helped a lot in Diameter and door peep.! Hour to unpack it ( with a hammer and cordless drill ) almost 3 months I it...

Beach Bonfire Snacks, Do It Again Lyrics And Chords, Entangled Antonym, Rogue Pathfinder, Houses For Rent Bargo, Zechariah Meaning Arabic,