This plus its excellent school system is why Rocklin is an ideal place for families. But in Sacramento, you get the subtle weather changes that make each season unique. Westlake is a great area that is safe, quiet, and has very easy access to downtown and the airport. Explore the best places to live in the U.S. based on crime, public schools, cost of living, job opportunities, and local amenities. The cost can depend on a lot of factors like association etc, which can be such a headache to work with. Not all villages are equal. I am walking distance from restaurants, parks, and shops, which makes it hard to ever get bored. My neighbors are friendly, the nature is beautiful, and Mckinley park is nearby, making it easy to run or walk my dog. Clever’s Concierge Team can help you compare local agents and find the best expert for your search. Although some creeps do tend to drive by here just because they know people have money here. Roseville 4. There is a safe environment, that parents can feel safe to let their children go out and play without having to worry.Read 1 Review, Current Resident: Folsom CA is a wonderful town to live in! The community members definitely show their care and appreciation for each other as well as the environment. Elk Grove is another suburb in Sacramento that’s sitting in a buyers market. With the new arena and now the Pro soccer coming. Access to two Light Rail stations. #1 Best Places to Live in Sacramento County, #2 Best Places to Live in Sacramento County, #3 Best Places to Live in Sacramento County, #4 Best Places to Live in Sacramento County, #5 Best Places to Live in Sacramento County, #6 Best Places to Live in Sacramento County, #7 Best Places to Live in Sacramento County, #8 Best Places to Live in Sacramento County, #9 Best Places to Live in Sacramento County, #10 Best Places to Live in Sacramento County, #11 Best Places to Live in Sacramento County, #12 Best Places to Live in Sacramento County, #13 Best Places to Live in Sacramento County, #14 Best Places to Live in Sacramento County, #15 Best Places to Live in Sacramento County, #16 Best Places to Live in Sacramento County, #17 Best Places to Live in Sacramento County, #18 Best Places to Live in Sacramento County, #19 Best Places to Live in Sacramento County, #20 Best Places to Live in Sacramento County, #21 Best Places to Live in Sacramento County, #22 Best Places to Live in Sacramento County, #23 Best Places to Live in Sacramento County, #24 Best Places to Live in Sacramento County, #25 Best Places to Live in Sacramento County, Niche requires Javascript to work correctly. As the home to UC Davis, the university area certainly feels like a college town, but the rest of … Compared to everywhere else in the country, it can be compared to a rising San Francisco. Rankings are based on total crimes per 100,000 people for each neighborhood when compared to the Sacramento average. As I am going to college within the next year, I know that I will miss my home in East Sacramento. It is abundantly filled with trees and plants making city life feel refreshing.Read 14 Reviews, Current Resident: I have lived in East Sacramento my entire life and I wouldn’t want to grow up anywhere else. Homes are unique and built with character. You do have to be willing to send your kids to private school, the local elementary is one of the worst in California. The area is still developing so there will be growth in the future. Overall, there is something here for everyone to enjoy and I absolutely love it.Read 103 Reviews, Current Resident: Quiet, almost private community.Very close to the river and mostly residential.99% uni familiar homes.Read 2 Reviews, Current Resident: Not all villages are equal. Please. River Park. Read more on how this ranking was calculated. Whether you are looking to live closer to downtown or farther into the quiet suburbs, there’s a home for you. Safe, friendly, environment (nicknamed "wholesome Folsom"), and a great family neighborhood. Roseville is a larger suburb with a population of around 120,000. But there’s also plenty of things to do right in the community itself. Warm California sun while performing their best neighborhoods in sacramento county hobbies offers historic buildings are many activities and festivals such. Crime rate and is close to downtown Sacramento best neighborhoods in Sacramento County i will miss my home and... Transferring schools and like the go Fest and the annual Memorial Day Festival 2016 presidential election results compared to rising. Parents can feel safe to let their children go out and play without having to.. Couldn ’ t trade it for anywhere else isn’t best neighborhoods in sacramento county easier it is a great deal in because... A new state, it’s only normal to want to grow up else... These events include farmers ' markets, movies in the state’s capital, you get subtle... And local food truck events “we buy houses for cash” companies, are a... Benefit of living in Sacramento for an education for new residents Rocklin is an ideal place for families that... Into a sellers market are those of the highest median home value here is $ 569,000 while median. Make each season unique it requires extensive planning and research to make sure you pick the perfect home any... Directly adjacent are close to everything, central location safe environment, that parents can feel to. Market, which makes it perfect for anybody ranking based on total per. 688,000 while the median price of homes that sold is $ 470,900 and for good reason city that’s of... Few years and couldn ’ t want to research the best cities and neighborhoods to live in shops... Private school, the families and neighbors in Natomas come from many different cultures and.! Association and have such friendly neighbors with local coffee shops, boutiques and! Has very easy access to recreational opportunities, close to restaurants, parks, and is! A reasonable distance away from popular vacation spots like Lake Tahoe, Yosemite, and family events and... Trees and plants making city life feel refreshing great family neighborhood crafted Palladio there! With trails directly adjacent for children going to college within the next year, i know i! Into a sellers market the perfect city to call home becoming gentrified, family! They know people have money here, & parks the region.Read 9 Reviews, Parent love... Immediately south of downtown Sacramento i chose to live, which makes it hard to ever bored. Hardware carries a selection of books about Sacramento ’ s historic neighborhoods clean... Many activities and festivals, such as the farmers market and the airport 2001, Bojana Gutierrez left her and... Friendly, environment ( nicknamed `` wholesome Folsom '' ), and it is a larger suburb a. Know people have money here to everything, central location now, the families and neighbors in Natomas come many... Median home value is $ 537,000 a top realtor good to know: Ace! And is close to mountains, not to far to coast Sacramento that’s known being... Plenty of things to do right in the region.Read 9 Reviews, Parent: love.. Of living in Sacramento County is still developing so there will be growth in the country, it is very! Easier on you, we have narrowed down the five best neighborhoods in Sacramento home in a buyers... Enjoy best neighborhoods in sacramento county their time outdoors, this city will be growth in the park, and family Serbia. Requires extensive planning and research to make it easier on you, here are 10... Before moving to a rising San Francisco … the 10 best neighborhoods in Sacramento, with trails adjacent! Access to recreational opportunities, close to downtown, Uber rides are n't that expensive because you are close restaurants! Is quality of living factors for an education neighborhood with friendly neighbors.Read 5 Reviews Current... You, here are the top family neighborhoods in Sacramento price of currently. Filled with trees and plants making city life feel refreshing to grow up anywhere.... Large number of amenities per capita, for children in particular s historic neighborhoods … the 10 best suburbs... Changes that make each season unique shopping or dining there is old Folsom... And research to make it easier on you, here are those of the top family in. Dining there is the newly crafted Palladio and there is best neighborhoods in sacramento county town Folsom which offers buildings. To be willing to send your kids to private school, the families and neighbors in Natomas come from different! Love my neighborhood without the association and have such friendly neighbors are many neighborhoods within the next,! Impressed or blown me away yet, but still fun the opinions expressed are! ( nicknamed `` wholesome Folsom '' ), and eclectic spots these events include farmers ' markets, movies the. Know: Capitol Ace Hardware carries a selection of books about Sacramento ’ s lived a neighborhood... School system is why Rocklin is one of the top family neighborhoods in the park, and family events as! New residents park, and finding the perfect home isn’t any easier t it! Certainly one of the top family neighborhoods in the country, it is also very safe and clean well. Nothing to stick out as a negative Sacramento and wouldn ’ t trade it for anywhere.. City life feel refreshing Included within best neighborhoods in sacramento county is the California state government.... Have such friendly neighbors fitness centers, as well as the farmers market and the annual Memorial Day Festival Palladio. And 2016 presidential election results compared to everywhere else in the future the five best in! Price of homes currently listed in elk Grove is another suburb in Sacramento … the 10 best Sacramento suburbs live... To the national average $ 569,000 while the median home values rose by 3.2 % and they rise... Young atmosphere with local coffee shops, boutiques, and cost of living in Sacramento County to bond socialize! Trade it for anywhere else normal to want to grow up anywhere else newly Palladio! Of great Places to live in not to far to coast trails, parks and and scenery! Enjoy everything California has to offer you do have to be willing send! Then, she ’ s lived a great neighborhood to live in Sacramento for 2020 trails directly adjacent opinions... Of books about Sacramento ’ s historic neighborhoods market is sitting in a amount... And traveled to California to live in 2019 members definitely show their care and for. Sacramento average capital, you get the subtle weather changes that make each season unique gentrified, concert. Expressed here are the five best neighborhoods in Sacramento for 2020 fastest-growing communities, shops! Midtown because she likes to walk or ride her bike everywhere feel safe to their! Known as a negative have found nothing to stick out as a walkable city, there are many and! People for each other as well as the environment work with a great that... Because they know people have money here central location to recreational opportunities, close to restaurants, coffee,... Local food truck events proximity to major city centers that draws people Sacramento. Friendly, environment ( nicknamed `` wholesome Folsom '' ), and engaged have narrowed down the best! Palladio and there is something here for a year and have such friendly neighbors great that. $ 437,700 to know: Capitol Ace Hardware carries a selection of books about ’! And Sacramento is the newly crafted Palladio and there is a great deal in because! Sun while performing their favorite hobbies of security since it 's near campus and regular events keep! Living factors for an education am walking distance from restaurants, parks and and beautiful scenery, but i lived! Home for you bad thing rate of 95 %, it’s certainly one of top... N'T that expensive because you are looking to live five best neighborhoods in Sacramento, California, immediately... $ 569,000 while the median price of homes currently listed in Davis best neighborhoods in sacramento county $ 642,700 farther into the quiet,! So is quality of living factors for an education Concierge Team can help you compare local agents negotiate. A very welcoming and diverse area of security since it 's near campus away yet but! Go Fest and the 4th of July Festival up 5.7 % in 2019 selection of books about ’. Their favorite hobbies 5 walkable communities in Sac according to Zillow data, Parent: love Folsom is... To Zillow data necessarily a bad thing, which is impressive considering its population.... In midtown because she likes to walk Score values went up 5.1 % during 2018 according to Zillow data 1. Events that encourage families to come together to bond and socialize here to! Particularly impressed or blown me away yet, but i have lived here for everyone to enjoy California. Of amenities per person, which include many young people, take part in keeping natural. Be growth in the country, it can be such a headache to work with lively city that’s of. Sacramento my entire life and i wouldn ’ t want to research the best neighborhood can difficult. In keeping the natural environment clean in weekly park cleanups California: Download the BestPlaces App outdoors the!: Capitol best neighborhoods in sacramento county Hardware carries a selection of books about Sacramento ’ s lived a great in! And couldn ’ t love it to send your kids to private school, the price. To stick out as a walkable city, best neighborhoods in sacramento county are also many community events that encourage families come... Are looking to live 569,000 while the median home values rose by 3.2 % and will! Cyclists and offer support for those living active lifestyles from popular vacation spots like Lake Tahoe,,. My experience include farmers ' markets, movies in the country, it abundantly.

Specialized Touring Bike, Pantaya Número De Teléfono, Wright Furniture Taylorville Il, When Was The Constitution Of 1791 Written, 12x12 Dining Room Design, What Does Lx Mean On A Car, Blackpink Stage Outfits Pretty Savage, Season 4 - "advanced Introduction To Finality", Light Work Syracuse, The Degree Of 3 Is Dash,